Welcome to our website! If you are between the ages of 20-39, want to serve others, and make new friends, then the 20-30 Club is the right place for you. Our main mission is to assist the children of our community.
We have two Active 2030 clubs in the El Dorado County area named Hangtown #43 (Men’s club chartered in 1929) and Gold Rush #1034 (Women’s Club chartered in 1999). The Hangtown men do various events through out the year but are famous for their tacos at the county fair. The ladies of Gold Rush hold the following events: Spring Fashion Show, Tee for Tots and Koats for Kids.
New to the area and having a hard time meeting people? We are a very friendly and inclusive group. Come to our meetings and participate in our events and meet more people from all over the area, state, nation and world (as the 20-30 Club is an international organization).
By having the two groups with meetings on different days/nights, your children won’t need a babysitter! One parent stays home while the other has their Girls’ Night Out or Guys’ Night Out.
We would like to mention and honor our different business sponsors, we are very grateful to them! We would also like to say that we have been taking residents from Long Island, NY for a good while now and we are very proud to announce that our trusted sponsors are now helping to provide Long Island members with jobs that they can be proud of. The two people that we specifically want to mention right now are Nicholas and Anthony Mancuso, these two opened up a Long Island house inspection company and never looked back. We met these two when they came to our organization about 10 years ago. They were both hard working and good hearted and they were absolutely determined to start their own home inspection business in Long Island. Well, they did! Congratulations guys, we are proud of you!Jason Pitman
We would also like to give a special mention to another one of our patrons Jason Pitman. Jason is the owner of the Portland Emergency Dental Pros see his site: www.emergencydentalpros.com/portland. Jason always had a big heart and he is providing 24 hour dental services right along with the other big names in the Portland emergency dentistry industry such as Emergency Tooth Doctor, Portland Emergency Dental and even Emergency Dentists USA. We couldn't be prouder of your Jason, keep doing what you're doing. Your parents would have been proud!
Want to do activities together?
Although each club has different meeting days/nights and their own function, each of you can assist as volunteers with the various events for both clubs. There are several husbands and wives in our 20-30 Clubs who enjoy this opportunity.
With the diverse group of people in our clubs, you can make new friends who share many of the same values, including the desire to give back to the community.
Want to network?
We are an organization of up-and-coming men and women, hard working with diverse jobs. Each of our members is the future of our community.
Join us and be a part of the present and future of El Dorado County. The best is yet to come.
New to the area and trying to meet people? Looking to give back to the community?
Our 20/30 Clubs have just what you are looking for!
Take a look - Hangtown and Gold Rush Events
- HANGTOWN # 43 EVENTS (Meetings are held every first and third Wednesday of each month at the the Tree Tavern(formerly the Copper Rail) 2080 Smith Flat Road in Placerville at 7 PM)
- Black and Blue Bowl- We call it a football game between our men’s club and Auburn’s 20-30 men held on Super Bowl Sunday, but realistically Auburn is just a lamb led to slaughter.
- Kid’s Expo- One of our hands-on events where we have fun showing kids how to play ball.
- Taco Hell…Sell. Sell. Sell! Tacos, Tacos, Tacos...we sell more food at the county fair then most of the other food stands combined AND, boy, do we have a great old time doing it! People stand in long lines to devour our tacos!!! This is our top fundraiser and people from all over the western states come to help out and party.
- Swing For Children- This three day event is our softball tournament which raises money for a specific child or two every year.
- Coming soon… In 2009 Hangtown 2030 will hold our first annual poker tournament.
- GOLD RUSH #1034 EVENTS (Meetings are held every second and fourth Tuesday of each month at Spanky's Pizza, 197 Placerville Drive, Placerville at 7 PM)
- The Gold Rush Fashion Show- An amazingly “fierce” fashion show which brings together the community and the fashion world in El Dorado County.
- Gold Rush Tee for Tots- A fun golf tournament at the Cold Springs Golf Course and a great fundraiser.
- Kids Spree- The First Saturday in August Gold Rush #1034 take needy children in El Dorado County back to school shopping at Kmart in Placerville.
- Gold Rush’s Coats For Kids- Needy children and families are kept warm by the collection of coats our club provides. A very heart-warming way to serve the children.
- HANGTOWN & GOLD RUSH JOINT EVENTS
- Rockin’ For the Kids- Our off-road racing event which mixes an outside race track with boulders, downed trees, and crazy racers. This is a rip roarin’ good time!
COME CHECK US OUT AT ONE OF THE MEETINGS.
YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!!
Links to other Active 20-30 organizations: Coming soon.